1. How would Malcolm Gladwell describe the 2008 Texas Longhorns' season?
2. How much is Jay Cutler, the commodity, worth? (I like Cutler more than Cassel, but it's too early to tell.)
3. I want to gradulate corch urban meyers and percy harvey.
4. Travis Henry: "A near perfect example of an infinite discount rate."
5. Is Jim Schwartz thinking lineman or quarterback for the Lions' pick? (Based on what I've written previously about picking quarterbacks and on Jim Schwartz, I'd be surprised if he went with a quarterback, but who knows. More on this topic later.)
6. Want to work for Chip Kelly at Oregon? Fill out the application. (And give yourself awhile to do it. And make sure you have experience coaching offense at the college level. And only need two hours of sleep per night.)